XP GOLD BATEA KIT
The XP Gold Pans, Classifiers, Batea and accessories offer the same outstanding quality found in all XP products!
XP Metal Detectors are launching a brand-new range of Gold Prospecting products. Take your Gold hunting to another level with our new range of XP pans, classifiers, batea and accessories. The XP Gold prospecting kit will be the perfect addition to your XP ORX high frequency metal detector.
Pans, batea and accessories are also sold separately.
WHERE TO BUY ?
XP batea advantages
- DEFRAGMENTER: Made from stainless steel it quickly breaks down compacted material to save you time and effort
- DEEP COLLECTION CUP: Helps keeping the gold in the center of the Batea
- HONEYCOMB DESIGN: Contoured vein for better grip and a higher level of rigidity
- LARGE DIAMETER: (50 cm – 20’’) Compatible for competition
- GLASS FIBER COMPOSITE: Rigid construction, lighter than a steel Batea (800G VS 2KG)
Blue optimal contrast: complementary to yellow, blue offers the best contrast to gold. The XP blue color will help you to identify gold in the pan or the batea
Built in stainless steel it quickly breaks down compacted material to save your effort.
XP innovates once again with a unique design of classifiers! The #10mm-mesh classifier helps to quickly sift out large rocks, leaving only material that may contain gold.
XP GOLD ACCESSORIES
The kit includes a set of accessories that will assist you in collecting, identifying and storing your gold finds:
- 2 mini tubes
- a magnifier
- a vial
- a pipette
- a 150 ml suction bottle
- XP BATEA – 50 cm – 20’’
- XP BATEA DEFRAGMENTER
- XP GOLD CLASSIFIER #10 – 37 cm – 15’’
- XP GOLD ACCESSORIES
- User manual
Technical Support XP GOLD BATEA KIT
Where to buy?
Find all our products at our authorized resellers and distributors in more than 50 countriesGo to the reseller page
Subscribe and receive all our news regularly by emailSubscribe to the newsletter
In order to provide you the best quality of service, we guarantee all of our metal detectors for 5 yearsGo to the XP warranty page
We regularly update the system of our detectors in order to continuously improve their performanceGo to the update page