Gold Maxx Power Detectors
With the Gold Maxx Power, you will find more than gold!
The Gold Maxx Power is an exceptional detector to find the smallest targets in difficults type of soil (mineralized).
Its (18 kHz) search frequency, makes it a very sensitive to targets that are usually very difficult to detect, such as thin coins, gold nuggets, jewellery and all other small objects.
The Gold Maxx Power is very versatile machine, it can be easily adjusted to your detecting needs, thanks to the Multi-Tone mode, IRON LEVEL and the IRON THRESHOLD adjustments.
We chose instant sound signalling, rather than an LCD display because of the extraordinary audio analysis, the human ear is capable of compared to an LCD display.
LCD displays cannot respond in real time and do not capture weak signals that are too small or too close to other signals.
The Gold Maxx Power sound signalling provides real-time output of the smallest signal, so the operator has maximum target information in audio form.
Our detectors use wide scan search heads (Double D), because this coil geometry allows for better grounds penetration.
The optional elliptical 24×11 search coil will improve target selectivity when searching heavily contaminated land such as area’s with iron trash, this is where the Gold Maxx Power excels.
When you use an XP product you will appreciate the sturdiness and the manufacturing quality of our equipment. Because a metal detector is generally used in extreme conditions, we have given full attention to the most sensitive parts. The Gold Maxx Power has been developed and manufactured with quality components and material, thus ensuring your XP detector a maximum useful life.
- New 9” coil including a newly designed coil cover
- Very resistant cable, conceived to resist to movements constraints
- XP Connector top of the range, completely waterproof
- Light and robust ABS electronic box. For a maximum comfort, the box is worn hip mounted (hipmount bag provided). It can also be fixed under the armrest
- Light detector and perfectly balanced
- Frequency: 18 Khz
- Mode: motion
- Multi-tone discrimination in ALL METAL mode
- Microprocessor analysis of signals
- Volume control for low tone (iron volume)
- New fine-tuning using “IRON THRESHOLD” allows you to identify iron as a low tone very precisely, giving YOU control
- Ground balance: adjustable
- SILENCER switch: 3 position to limit iron false signals
- Wireless headphone transmitter (new 2 channel version) already built into the circuit boards of these four new detectors
- New FREQ SHIFT switch on the front of the detectors to reduce any interference from other XP machines being used nearby
- Change the channel of the wireless headphone (Ch1 / Ch2)
- Change the frequency of the detector (Freq1 / Freq2)
- Improved graduation of the sensitivity settings
- New powerful, entirely reworked circuit board, combining performance together with higher sensitivity to winkle out the ‘goodies’
- Faster recovery than previous models enabling you to find deeper targets near iron
- Powe : 8 alkaline batteries 1.5 Volts AA or rechargeable NiMh pack
- Battery life:
- Alkaline: 50 hours
- Battery: 50 hours (2300 mAh NiMh)
- Battery low alert
- New versatile hipmount bag doubling as a control box cover
- Coil cover, backphone FX-01 and hipmount bag provided
Warranty 5 years parts and labour
Made in France
OUR GMP PACKS
Where to buy?
Find all our products at our authorized resellers and distributors in more than 50 countriesGo to the reseller page
Subscribe and receive all our news regularly by emailSubscribe to the newsletter
In order to provide you the best quality of service, we guarantee all of our metal detectors for 5 yearsGo to the XP warranty page
We regularly update the system of our detectors in order to continuously improve their performanceGo to the update page